I’m Ivan Zayats, a freelance photographer & retoucher.
Suggested 50+ ideas for Adobe products (mainly Photoshop).
My specialization is beauty and fashion high-end retouch.
Interested in collaboration with photographers worldwide!
Send the previews to get a quote and discuss the details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to start working with you? Describe the workflow, please.»
Just send me a message via e-mail or the form above. Describe your project, show the images (mid-size previews or the originals), add some references (examples of the result you need). We discuss the task, the budget and the deadlines, you send a 50% prepayment and I start my work. Then I show the final result in high resolution (with a watermark), you pay the remaining amount and get the file(s). I provide maximum quality JPEGs or 8 bit TIFFs.
- What can you do in Photoshop?»
My focus is beauty retouching – skin clean up, make up enhancement, hair retouch, color correction, etc. Hopefully, my portfolio speaks for itself, check the before-after.
- How much does it cost? What are your rates?»
I need to see the images first to make an accurate quote (I charge per image or per project).
There are several factors to consider – the image size, the overall quality (light, model’s skin, make up, etc.), the number of images and the deadline. Send the previews and get the quote!
- How can I pay? Do you accept Paypal?»
- Do you have any special rules and principles of work?»
Yes, I do. Here they are:
1. I don’t do free tests – time is money:) I already have a portfolio which represents my skills. If you would like to “test” me, just be ready to send a prepayment.
2. I don’t edit amateurish images of poor quality and the images I don’t like. Work inspiration is important.
3. I don’t edit weddings, families, newborn, food or anything else you don’t see in my portfolio. Though I may be interested in high-end product photography retouching and creating composites.
I DO work with people interested in high-end quality editing. You are WELCOME!
NOTE: I can only accept photos from photographers, as they are the copyright holders of the images. If you are a model, makeup artist, hairstylist, or wardrobe stylist interested in my services, please ask your photographer to contact me.
- Do you retouch lookbooks and catalogues?»
Yes, if the budget satisfies me and the deadlines are not very tight.
- Do you do e-commerce retouching (clipping path)?»
Usually, it’s a very low-paid job, so I’m not so much interested.
- Can you change the background, remove or add objects/people?»
Yes, I can. It’s called composite work.
- Do you provide *.psd with layers?»
Well, it’s negotiable. Usually, I don’t preserve all the layers and often merge them while working (if it’s a regular clean up). But if it’s a composite work, certainly, I save separate layers for further corrections.
- Do you teach retouching/have any tutorials?»
Not yet, but I’m planning to start in the near future. Follow my instagram not to miss this moment:)