I’m Ivan Zayats, a freelance photographer & retoucher.
My specialization is beauty and fashion high-end retouch.
Interested in collaboration with other photographers worldwide!
I’m extremely interested in retouching editorials, commercials, creative personal projects and other series of images.
Send the previews to ask the rates and discuss the details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to start working with you? Describe the workflow, please.»
Just send me a message via e-mail or the form above. Describe your project, show the images (mid-size previews or the originals), add some references (examples of the result you need). We discuss the task, the budget and the deadlines, you send a 50% prepayment and I start my work. Then I show the final result in high resolution (with a watermark), you pay the remaining amount and get the file(s). I provide maximum quality JPEGs or 8 bit TIFFs.
- What can you do in Photoshop?»
Almost everything related to photo editing. My main focus is beauty retouching – skin clean up, make up enhancement, hair retouch, color correction, etc. I hope my portfolio speaks for itself, check the before-after.
- How much does it cost? What are your rates?»
I need to see the images first to make an accurate quote.
- How can I pay? Do you accept Paypal?»
Western Union is preferable. Paypal doesn’t work in my country, unfortunatelly.
- Do you have any special rules and principles of work?»
Yes, I do. Here they are:
1. I don’t do free tests – time is money:) I already have a portfolio which represents my skills. If you would like to “test” me, just be ready to send a prepayment.
2. I don’t edit amateurish images of poor quality and the images I don’t like. Work inspiration is important.
3. I don’t edit weddings, families, newborn, food and anything else you don’t see in my portfolio. Though I may be interested in high-end product photography retouching and creating composites.
I DO work with people interested in high-end quality and the best result. You are WELCOME!
- Do you retouch lookbooks and catalogues?»
Yes, if the budget satisfies me and the deadlines are not very tight.
- Do you do e-commerce retouching (clipping path)?»
Usually, it’s a very low-paid job, so I’m not so much interested.
- Can you change the background, remove or add objects/people?»
Yes, I can. It’s called composite work.
- Do you teach retouching/have any tutorials?»
Not yet, but I’m planning to start in the near future. Follow my instagram not to miss this moment:)